Friday, November 11, 2011

Leptin Reset: Update

Hi all,

I decided to stop the Leptin Reset RX via Dr. Jack Kruse because I just can't eat 50g of protein in one sitting.  I can eat about 30g before I start getting reflux. Also, I've realized I just can't do 50g of carbs or less for very long anymore.  After about a week or two I wasn't feeling very good and didn't really have as much energy as I thought I should have.  It helped me get out of a weight loss plateau and get my carbs back under 100g a day, but it isn't very good for me long term.  I just need some more healthy carbs.

I also started reading his Facebook posts and didn't really agree with some of them.  And, if you think it's ok to drop your pants in a department store just to show your weight loss, than sorry but I'm going to start questioning what you say.  So, yeah, Dr. Jack Kruse is out.  Even unfriended him on Facebook.

I'm going back to just plan ol' Primal Blueprint like before.

Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment